CRU, with the support of ADNOC, will be hosting a new regional conference devoted to exploring the entire sulphur value chain and the growing role of the Middle East as one of the world’s largest producers of sulphur. Middle East Sulphur, which will take place at the Jumeriah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi from 12 – 16 February 2017, will provide a unique platform for showcasing the importance of this vital commodity. It will provide a thorough exploration of the entire sulphur value chain – from the operational aspects of the safe, efficient and environmentally responsible production of sulphur, through to the marketing and distribution of sulphur to key consumers.
CRU are delighted to have the support of ADNOC, one of the world’s largest producers of sulphur, for this conference that will bring together an international audience of sulphur professionals to share experience and know-how, and to engage in best practice discussions for the continuous improvement of the sulphur industry and the environment it operates in.
The conference will take the format of a five-day program, incorporating both commercial and technical content, delivered through presentations, interactive discussions, and technical workshops. Running alongside will be an exhibition of world-class technology and equipment providers and high-level networking opportunities between the key players in the global sulphur market.
Reasons to attend Middle East Sulphur 2017
Explore the entire sulphur value chain: from the operational aspects of safe, efficient and environmentally responsible production of sulphur through to the marketing and distribution of sulphur to key consumers.
Understand the market dynamics underpinning the global sulphur industry, including insights into the role of the Middle East as one of the world’s largest sulphur producers and demand updates from key consumers.
Learn about the latest technical developments and operational know-how through a comprehensive technical program devoted to sharing best practice and enabling peer-to-peer knowledge transfer.
Interact with peers from throughout the sulphur industry through workshops, clinics, roundtable discussions and high-level networking opportunities.
Address your specific operational challenges with technical experts in the exhibition.
Key technical themes to be explored:
- Improving energy efficiency in gas treating and sulphur production: Optimising performance while reducing OpEx
- Process optimization for improved performance: From design through to operation
- Adopting a best practice approach to sulphur pipelines, storage, forming and handling
- Alternative processing schemes create new opportunities for sour gas producers
- Amine-based treating options and considerations for robust operations
- PLUS: Interactive roundtable discussion exploring operational challenges and potential solutions in areas including:Gas gathering, sour gas injection & acid gas injection, Acid gas removal & acid gas enrichment, Sulphur recovery & tail gas treating (including O2 enrichment) and Sulphur degassing & molten/solid sulphur handling
Who should attend?
CRU Middle East Sulphur will attract a wide variety of professionals from the international sulphur community to meet, share experience and do business. As the event will explore the entire sulphur value chain, we expect representatives from both technical and commercial divisions, including:
- Operators and technical staff from key sulphur producers globally to ensure peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Technology and equipment providers that specialize in solutions for the sulphur, oil and gas processing industries
Special rate for Operators – Book your places today
Make sure you put this essential date in the diary and book now to secure your place. Technical staff and engineers from production companies can also benefit from a special operator offer: Book one place at $500 get an additional place for free
Chemical Engineering Site is one of the Media Partner for CRU’s Middle East Sulphur 2017 event.